Student READY/ In-Plant Training / Internship / Experiential Learning Programmes.
Clearly mention about the implementation of Student READY/ In-plant training/ Internship/ Experiential Learning programmes and learning outcomes as per the guidelines of ICAR. Profit sharing mechanism (amount) shall be mentioned for each ELP unit sanctioned by the ICAR for the college.
ELP unit did not sanctioned by the ICAR but regular RAWE programme for six month has been organizing by selecting a village each year.
|No of Students of Beneficiaries||Total|
Major activities under RAWE 2016-17
It was very first time for the college that 25 students registered for RAWE programme during session 2016-17. Village-Janglesar, Block and district Rajnandgaon was selected for various activities under RAWE programme. Important activities performed under RAWE as under:
- On campus RAWE orientation programmeorganized on 25th July to 1st August, 2016.
- RAWE opening cum scientist-farmers-students interaction organized on 3rd August, 2016 where Dr. R. N. Ganguli, Dean KLS College of Horticulture and ShriAshwaniBanjara, DDA, Rajnandgaon were invited as guests. About 175 farmers of village-Janglesar and nearby villages were participated in this programme
- 3000 saplings of drumstick and papaya were distributed to farmers during information centre opening and scientist-farmers-student’s interaction programme on 8th September, 2016. Dean KLS College of Horticulture, Rajnandgaon, SDO Agriculture, Rajnandgaon, ADHRajnandgaon were invited as guests. About 300 farmers were benefited in the programme.
- RAWE students visited SHGs under MaaBamleshwari Society at Village- Kallubanjari (Women SHG producing vermin compost), Village- Dongargaon (Women SHG rearing Goat and producing Elephant Foot Yam) and Village- Dewarsur (Women SHG rearing Goat and Pig).
Under industrial attachment, RAWE student visited KVK, Rajnandgaon, Horticulture Nursery, Rajnandgaon, ATIC Raipur, Centre of Excellence Agro-Industrial Biotechnology, Centre of Excellence for Protected Cultivation, Agriculture museum Raipur, DewanganChana, Poha, Murra Industry at Village- Gatla (Rajnandgaon) and Ammonium Sulphate Fertilizer manufacturing unit at Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilainagar (Durg).
Major activities under RAWE 2017-18
Village-Kumhalori, Block-Rajnandgaon was selected for various activities under RAWE programme during the session 2017-18. Important activities performed under RAWE as under:
- General orientation on RAWEP was organized at college on 22thJuly, 2017 and subject wise on campus RAWEP orientation programmewere organized on 24th July to 29th August, 2017.
- RAWE opening cum scientist-farmers-students interaction was organized on 1stAugust, 2017.
- Information centre opening and scientist-farmers-student’s interaction programme was organized on 11th September, 2017. In this programmeHon’bleVice Chancellor, IGKV, Raipur was chief guest, and Dr. D. K. Marothiya, Hon’bleMember,Chhattisgarh State Planning Commission was special guest. About 600 farmers of village-Kumhalori and nearby villages were benefited with this programme. 500 saplings of mango, drumstick and papaya were distributed among the farmers duringprogramme.
Under visit to research institutes and industrial attachment, RAWE student visited KrishiVigyan Kendra, Rajnandgaon, Horticulture Nursery, Rajnandgaon, ATIC Raipur, Centre of Excellence Agro-Industrial Biotechnology, Centre of Excellence for Protected Cultivation, Cold Storage Unit at Farhad, Agriculture Museum Raipur, DewanganChana, Poha, Murra Industry at Village- Gatla (Rajnandgaon) and Rajaram maize products industry Rajnandgaon.
GLIMPSES OF ACTIVITIES UNDER RAWE PROGRAMME
|RAWE Orientation at College||RAWE Opening Programme at Suragi|
|Scientist-Student-Farmers Interaction||Group Discussion Under PRA|